My name is John Sanese and I am the owner and operator of Shield Home Inspections, Inc. Having experience in the residential contracting field and a resident of Westchester County, I have a keen understanding of the problems and issues that homeowners face in our area. Every inspection is performed with great detail and care, paying attention to potential safety hazards and any issues that may lead to costly repairs. I approach every home inspection as if my family were going to be living there. My goal is to leave every client with a comprehensive understanding of the deficiencies of the home so that they can make an informed decision about their investment.
Memberships, Certifications and Insurance
- InterNACHI: CPI (Certified Professional Inspector)
- InterNACHI: Multiple Individual Certifications
- InterNACHI: Member # NACHI20080213
- NAHI (National Association Home Inspectors): Certified Residential Inspector (CRI)
- New York State License Home Inspector: #16000134140
- New York State Department of Energy Conservation Pesticide Technician 7C – ID # T3903360
- Connecticut State Home Inspection License: #HOI:0001145
- BPI (Building Performance Institute): Certified Envelope Professional
- BPI (Building Performance Institute): Certified Building Analyst Professional
- General Liability & E&O Insurance
Professional, punctual and very thorough. Would highly recommend!
We recently found what we thought was our dream home. By the end of the inspection, multiple structural issues were discovered and we realized that the house had too many problems for us to handle. We are thankful for Shield’s honesty and professionalism throughout the entire process
We definitely recommend Shield if you are looking for a home inspection!!
After having trouble finding someone to perform an inspection on a weekend, we called Shield. John performed the inspection and issued us a detailed report. He has been very helpful, and has been willing to answer any additional questions we have had. We couldn’t be happier with the experience